Bring the Cloud to the Train
- Single Click Deployment
- Full edge server abstraction
- Seamless process integration
- Made with System Integrators in mind
- Certifiable to SIL 2
- Independent of major cloud operators
- 100% data control
What is RailStack?
Utilise Modern CI/CD Workflows
- Full hardware abstraction means one software for any version of hardware onboard
- Powerful API for in-vehicle integration
- Multi-source ingestion of DAB+ live radio into onboard WiFi (8-16 channels++)
- Onboard enabling of transport operator app
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Enable any third-party app to run onboard
- Cut cost and lead time to deploy any IoT-based innovation onboard
- Zero Downtime Updates
- Future-proof: 5G “Data Shower“ at 1.5 Gbps
- Dynamically Innovate Onboard Processes
- Extension of WiFi Installations onboard
- Predictive Maintenance
- Rapidly innovate onboard service processes
The PaxLife team has in the past developed and deployed, and operated inflight entertainment and satellite communications solutions for airlines.
The RailStack platform has originally been designed to
- Dramatically reduce the cost of ownership of edge server – based solutions
- The architecture is designed to go far beyond entertainment, addressing requirements for safety-relevant systems (DO-178C Level C and IEC 61508 SIL2).
Open Rail Platform
Build your onboard project based on RailStack!
Integrate RailStack into your software development process!
Boost onboard customer service by leveraging your WiFi installation!